AIRCRAFT DRAFTING SERVICES CAN PROVIDE:
- Study LOPA’s
- Change bulletins with DER approval for N registered aircraft – Cabin re-configs, Livery Drawings, Emergency Equipment Layouts etc…
- Accurate PDF to AutoCAD file conversions.
- Pre-Design Drawing Pack – Used to coincide with a study LOPA and speed up the Part 21 Design Approval process, particularly where an airbus CAM is required. The LOPA and PSIU drawings can be in progress while design approval tendering is ongoing and handover of the digital files can speed up the design process and thus expedition of the CAM.
- Knowledge of Part 21J & Part M regulations.
- Knowledge of EASA, CS-25, JAR and FAR requirements.
- Design engineering services & drawings for cabin interior modifications – Minor and Major.
- Knowledge of Airbus and Boeing aircraft types and drawings….AOL and MBF respectively.